May 22, 2011

My (Old) Rapture Twitter Account


@RaptureCamping

(don't try to follow it, it's a fake)

My Top 10 Tweets getting ready for Rapture Day--May 21, 2011:



#10- just liquidated all my retirement accounts and bought enough Blue Bell to fill my bathtub

#9- watching Left Behind series again...I can't get enough of this stuff. Cameron is epic!

#8- 20 straight days in the same shirt...wife won't talk to me...but it's awesome

#7- I'm littering and I don't care (okay, I had to pick it up--WEAK)

#6- two days left...my kids will do anything I want...or get left behind!

#5- thinking: would a parachute work the opposite way?

#4- some money left over from blue bell escapade. chompin on some slimjims. RIP Macho bro

#3- i'm live tweeting all the way to 6pm EST 052111. Lift off. look for me like this http//bit.rc/blstoff#34!

#2- 5 + 21 + 12 = 38; 3 + 8= 11; 1 + 1= 2; 38/2= 19 - 11= 8 - 1 = 7...reason #1281 that 5/21/12 is the day

#1- (May 22) Who is cleanin all this Butter Pecan out of my tub?