April 5, 2012

A Video for the Weekend!



I am really excited about blogging this next year. This season of Lent has brought me a much needed refreshing. I'm energized to defend the faith and look forward to tackling the objections that keep people out of the Catholic Church. Here's what I hope to do in the coming months:
  • Ninja-fy some more Myths
  • Talk about why I didn't become Orthodox
  • Explore some more of what I like to call the "Catholic ghosts in the Protestant machine"
  • Write some replies to some Protestant articles and blog posts
  • Share with you more about my own personal journey into the Catholic Church
  • AND give Rev. R.U. Reedy some more room to bring down the gold-dust glory!
Not to mention that I'm continuing the editing process of an incredible book

Thus, I request that you pray for me. I will pray for you.

Peace to you on your journey!