| "I can answer your question, don't you know." - internet person |
3. Your comment is not worth a response. That means, your argument is not strong enough to even consider putting my hand to the keyboard.
4. You are making comments that are irrelevant to the post to which your comment is posted.
5. I accidentally deleted your comment.
For all my readers, the new comment moderation was put into effect because I had someone spending all of the waking moments of his or her life posting red-bull induced, anti-Catholic, worn-out-fundamentalist comments. Then, this person decided to contact me directly and tell me that they would "never leave me alone".
Scary stuff.
I also have another poster who feels that he is qualified to debate the Pope, the college of Bishops or anyone, anytime, anywhere. That guy is a real stud. I wish I were that studly. I guess I will just have to be married for 10 years, have five kids, and a good job. Let me openly admit something -- right out loud on the internets. I am not qualified to debate the Pope, the college of Bishops, AND I do not have time to debate internet peoples.
Rule #1: Do not start something you cannot finish.
So, why don't I respond to everybody?
See "Rule #1".