I enjoy comments, but I want to lay some ground rules. This post will be added to the side bar and entitled: "Comment Publishing Guidelines".
#1- The Combox is meant to engage the article to which it is connected. It is not your personal opportunity to "sound off". You are welcome to create your own blog for that, but my blog is not that forum for you.
![]() |
| Find Old Posts |
#2- If it is clear to me that you have not taken the time to read any of my posts and are making arguments I've refuted, I will likely delete your comment. (The visuals illustrate ways to find my posts on a topic)
#3- Any comments that are ad hominems will be deleted.
#3-1- If you talk about my family or friends in any way that is not positive, your comment will be deleted and you will be blocked from my combox FOREVER
#4- You can always contact me at the "About Brent" tab. You can then send me a message in the "Contact me" form. If it is something that merits a reply by email, I will email you. If not, peace to you on your journey...
#5- Comments that are good include those that ask questions or provide evidence against a claim I make. Bad comments ignore what I wrote, provide no evidence, or ground their claim on how much they "feel" a particular belief is true.
![]() |
| Search by any keyword like "Mary worship" |
![]() |
| You can always start here |


