Thusly, I feel compelled to share with you a number of blogs I read rather religiously. If you don't find your blog on this list, please understand that as a father of 4, a full time employee, etc., I simply do not have time to religiously read all of your wonderful blogs. I do, read, however, the blogs that I mention in the "Blogs I'm Reading"; and I also try to stay up on the blogs in my "Blog Roll". In no particular order:
I read this blog because (1) it's charitable, (2) Brandon has been a great new media guide for me (I was a luddite of sorts before), and (3) Brandon reads so many darn great books. He really is a bibliophile, but I imagine he will have to slow down when he has more kids. By the way, the guys going to be on the Journey Home on Monday.
Pat is...crazy. In a good way. This blog is not (1) warm and fuzzy, (2) ecumenical or (3) ecumenical. Okay, it's a little warm and fuzzy. Did I mention that it is not ecumenical? He will also break you. Seriously.
In the words of the czar, this is the holy grail of conversion websites. Chuck Norris has this website blocked through his web filtering service. It's that dangerous. This blog actually gave me the courage to blog. That's right. After writing blog-post size responses in the comboxes, I thought to myself, "I guess I have something to say". I should start my own blog. Here I am.
This guy needs no introduction. Taylor Marshall is a former Anglican priest, now zealous Catholic layman, theologian, philosopher, husband of 1, and father of 6. Not to mention author of two great books found here and here (and another forthcoming). He gave my blog love when no one did.
Devin Rose: convert, author, father, author, apologist, author, and blogger. You want to read this blog because it's thoughtful and charitable. Don't be fooled, though. He's on the attack.
There are so many more blogs I could talk about. I will. That's why this is installment 1 of ? for "You Must Read These Blogs".
Have a lovely weekend. Monday's post is going to be fun.
Did you like what you read? Add me to your RSS feed or "join the journey" in the sidebar to your right. You can also follow me on Twitter or Facebook.
Pat is...crazy. In a good way. This blog is not (1) warm and fuzzy, (2) ecumenical or (3) ecumenical. Okay, it's a little warm and fuzzy. Did I mention that it is not ecumenical? He will also break you. Seriously.
In the words of the czar, this is the holy grail of conversion websites. Chuck Norris has this website blocked through his web filtering service. It's that dangerous. This blog actually gave me the courage to blog. That's right. After writing blog-post size responses in the comboxes, I thought to myself, "I guess I have something to say". I should start my own blog. Here I am.
Not because this guy needs any more publicity, but who cares when its good. Marc Barnes is what happens if the gene pools of Bill Maher and G.K. Chesterton were mixed by an archangel, thereby making it a supernatural act and thus licit. By the way, I'm hoping to do a book with him and a few others soon...(more about that later: this is the first leak...sshhhh)
Devin Rose: convert, author, father, author, apologist, author, and blogger. You want to read this blog because it's thoughtful and charitable. Don't be fooled, though. He's on the attack.
There are so many more blogs I could talk about. I will. That's why this is installment 1 of ? for "You Must Read These Blogs".
Have a lovely weekend. Monday's post is going to be fun.
Did you like what you read? Add me to your RSS feed or "join the journey" in the sidebar to your right. You can also follow me on Twitter or Facebook.


